Need a Transcript?

Need a CHS Transcript?

If you graduated or attended City Honors prior to 2006, please call Buffalo City Hall at 716.816.3593
If you graduated in 2006 or later, follow these steps:
  1. Send via the US mail, fax (716.888.7146), or come in person to the School Counseling and Guidance office with a signed written request with your name and the complete address of where the transcript needs to be sent.
  2. Provide a current copy of picture identification (ie: driver's license).
*Please note that no email requests will be processed.
Allow 10 business days from the time the request is received for it to be processed.

Need an Advanced Placement Transcript?

AP transcripts can only be requested through AP. To request that your score reports be sent to colleges, call 888.308.0013 (toll free in the United States and Canada) or 609.771.7366.

Need an International Baccalaureate Transcript?

IB transcripts are automatically sent out in mid-July to the college a student indicated on the senior exit survey that he/she filled out in May. If you are transferring to another school and need a copy of your IB transcript, you must contact IB directly. Information on how to request an IB transcript, as well as answers to frequently asked questions about IB transcripts, can be found here.